Sunday 31 December 2017

Marley saves the day

I completely freaked myself out at about 2am and thought someone was in the kitchen (they weren't).
But I got up and put the light on. And then marles got up and walked next to me downstairs yowling the whole way.

I guess she knew I was freaked out but I was surprised she was so protective.

The only intruder was a slug who we granted clemency.
Marley had a half scoop of biscuits for being brave.

I know it sounds stupid but she definitely had my back. Honestly we must have both been woken up by the wind blowing stuff over in the garden so it wasn't anything to be freaked out by.

The howling she did when we went to investigate would have shit up the most hardened criminal. I was impressed.
Marley is always noisy but when she started her yowling she made me jump!

Afterwards she just whinged that i'd woken her up but she was good in an emergency!

No comments:

Post a Comment