Tuesday 29 November 2016

Waiting for a bus

Today has been difficult.
I waited in all day for the builder to fix the door. He text at 5.30 to say he'd be there by 6pm. He text a 6.30rextpm to say he isn't coming.
The car insurance company are being difficult. They won't process our claim until the landlady verifies that we were burgled. Apparently a police report and a forensics report are so much less reliable that the word of a homeowner. Grrrr
I rang jeep about an.offer I saw and they tried to bamboozle me into buying something huge.
And to top it off my physiotherapist is leaving so now I have to wait to see someone else. Who won't be as lovely as she was.
Urgh.
And I managed to tip my handbag out upside down on the bus.

I need a hug.

So, here is the view from the bus stop. It's pretty. And reminds us that each day will roll round regardless of the last. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and bring joy.
Or at least biscuits.

I have an appraisal on Thursday. It's stressing me out on top of everything else. So I guess I should stop procrastinating and prepare my.paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment