Saturday 26 November 2016

Hug box

Massive thanks to Sophie and James for our hug box!
This week has been seriously rubbish, as you may have gathered from my blog.
It's not the big stuff. Obviously i'm angry but being angry doesn't change anything. It's all the frustrations that come with it.
No debt cards = no food shopping. Or bus fares or new bolts for the door. And I know that we can get by until early next week when our cards get replaced but it's so infuriating.
It's having to ask for lifts or cancel stuff because we can't get there. We're constantly putting people out or letting them down.
I feel like a rubbish friend because of the fall out from this.
The insurance claim is complicated, so it's taking time to process. But even when it's paid we still have to buy a new car and try to.keep it secure.
That stresses me out.
I feel like i've spent the whole week on the phone to the bank, insurance companies, police etc.
Everyone has been so kind and helpful, we're slowly getting back to normal.
Chocolate will make my day better!

No comments:

Post a Comment