Friday 29 April 2016

German chocolate from Lisa


Lisa went home to Germany for Easter and prior to her going, I'd been whinging that English chocolate is pretty rubbish- nowhere near as bas as US chocolate (Although it's starting to get less chocolately and more.. gooey..) but not as good as the chocolate in Europe.
My whinge came from my parents posting me some lidos easter goodies.. which were awesome!
Delicious German chocolate!

Lisa told us- to our horror- that whilst the chocolate might be better in Europe, they don't do easter like we do- no giant eggs, no chocolate giving. It's all still pretty traditional with community events and church and family time.

I propose a muddling of the two ideals. Lots of UK last attitude and lack of religious interest with giant chocolate easter goodies made of yummy chocolate.
For now I have 2 bars of Milka to eat whilst contemplating my master plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment