Friday 29 April 2016

From my secret angel


At work we have a system of "Secret angels". Everyone who wants to take part signs up at the start of the year and is allocated someone who they will secretly perform random acts of kindness for throughout the year.
It's a very good, moral boosting system.

I've had a crazy week. The craziness of this week is characterised thus:
I leave my diary open on the week we're on in the break room because I'm awful for losing things, this way, every time I get a tea I can check what I need to be doing for the rest of the day. It's a good system.
Suzi has left a half eaten (Hotel chocolate) chocolate bar in my planner for 3 days. Because for 3 days straight she hasn't had a chance to eat it. I'l be honest and say if it was mine I'd probably have eaten it sneakily (Or not so sneakily) on the phone, but Suzi evidently has more self restraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment