Sunday 27 December 2015

Geocaching on the Green Sands ridge

Tat's hobby is geocaching. I'm really not patient enough for it but she is brilliant, turning up tiny little boxes long after I've given up looking and gone off to photograph something.
I think the stinging nettles go a long way to diminishing my enthusiasm.
Along with our visits to the churches, we found 8 geocaches way out there in the countryside. I'm always amazed by how well hidden they are. I can never see them, and then when we find them they seem so obvious!
I must walk past them all the time!

So, here are some photos from our miles and miles of countryside walking, mostly taken whilst Tat's crawled about in bushes looking for teeny tiny containers. I did help a bit. not enough to really take any credit.









No comments:

Post a Comment