Saturday 25 July 2015

Lazy Saturday. Mostly spent on Netflix and at Tesco

My first lie in of the summer! :D
Traff went to the gym and I lazed about in my dinosaur onesy watching more anime on Netflix- this time is "My little Monster". Ray's recommendation. 

I met him in town to buy some bits. I had planned to persuade him to go shopping in TK Max and to go to to the museum but it was so busy I gave up and we just went home- Thats the worst thing about the summer!
So, Today has been a day of "things that needed to be done" interspersed with anime.

We did manage to go food shopping- I got a knitting magazine which has a pattern for a raptor. Traff promised he'd ask his mum if she would make him for me!

I also found Korean dumplings:

And Cherry bakewell tea:

It doesn't really taste like cherry bakewells. It smells like them though. I guess it has cherry and vanilla flavour in with the green tea.

Traff also bought us some new bed linen. I've never bought bedclothes from tesco before, and I have to admit I'm quite impressed with the quality. But doing so makes me feel like a bit of a snob (I wasn't expecting them to be good because they're so reasonably priced...).
We have a slightly manlier looking bedroom now:



No comments:

Post a Comment