Sunday 8 March 2015

Birthdays

I'm very pleased with myself this evening! I've moonpigged a birthday card for my dad's birthday next weekend and I think it's genius.
I know this seems a bit old-hat now but my father thinks that moon pig is hilarious. I made him a card a few years ago and I don't think he's ever been more amused. 

The next step is photograph bunting of all my fathers finest moments. I cannot wait to see his reaction! My mum keeps sending me photos to use- this will be a brilliant group effort. I just have to remember to take pins to put it up with otherwise the effect will be slightly lost.




I've been trying really had this year to be better at remembering peoples birthdays (Yes, that includes family and I know that's bad). I've written them all onto the planner and everything, in pink highlighter so that I can see at a glance any upcoming birthdays. very important birthdays even have a reminder the month before in the "notes" section. Even will all this I imagine I'm probably still going to get this a bit wrong.
It feels like every year goes faster and faster- I can't believe it's already March- What happened to January and February?!
It's no wonder I can't remember what the date is, I'm struggling enough with the bigger measurements of time.
Is this what it feels like to get old?!

No comments:

Post a Comment