Tuesday 17 March 2015

Approval event- Maths with QTS

Today was the approval event at the university for the Maths and QTS course I've written the dissertation unit for.
It turns out that an approval event is actually very intense, Not working properly in academia I did not truly appreciated how the meeting would work.  I think we did a good job of answering questions about the course and the panel seemed satisfied with our answers.
Now we await the results with very crossed fingers!

We rewarded ourselves with a maccy D's for after as we thought we'd earned one.

I am really honoured to have been involved in this project. I've loved having the opportunity and the creative freedom to write a unit for this new university course and it's been so interesting to follow the progress from the initial meetings where the proposals were given to the end product with students enrolled and ready to go from September!
I'm excited to see how this progresses and very pleased to have been of service.

No comments:

Post a Comment