Saturday 28 March 2015

Friday night Pamper party

Yesterday evening Abida and I went to Salma and Ayesha's for a pamper party- It's not usually my cuppa but it was actually really lovely and very relaxing- Just what I needed after a super long week at work.
These are my spangly new shaped coral nails:

Salma also gave me a facial which was really good- Today my face is much less shiny and better moisturised than usual.
Fingers crossed it stays that way!

It was really lovely to catch up properly with Abida- who's been crazy lately with job interviews and her university course finishing shortly- She secured a permanent position at work on Thursday so she's feeling a little more chilled out. She used play dough in her interview and was commended for her creativity.
I haven't seen Salma and Ayesha in almost a year! They're always crazy busy with friends and social stuff and have changed jobs a few times- London to Sandy to Northampton and now they're moving house too- I don't know how they have time to do so much stuff! I'm hoping to see them a bit more when work gets less mental in the summer- So we'll all have a bit more time. At the moment whenever I'm about they're away and vice versa (I know, thats the story of my life at the moment.. I'm never free when anyone else is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment