Tuesday 10 February 2015

The Lion king in London

On Sunday Ray, Mum and I went to see the Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre- Ray and I got the tickets for our Mum as a Birthday present.

The show was amazing- I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that! I loved it! all the disney songs too.
:D

After the show we went for cocktails at Bar 21


And then nachos and more cocktails in maxwells.

Prior to going to the theatre, we hand planned to go for lunch together in Covent garden. Ray and Mum drove into london together, whilst I got the train on my own. I got the train very early as I didn't want to be late.
As it was I was in covent garden at 10:30, ready to meet them both at 12. I had a mooch about, looked in the shops, watched some of the street performers and then went to take the reservation at 12.




They had a bit of a nightmare and their tills were down- Ray and mum were running late due to traffic anyway so I made a new reservation for 12:30 at a different restaurant.
Had another mooch about, and then returned to take our table. I sat there, reading my book getting more and more anxious until 1pm, when they rang to say they still hand't even parked at Paddington. I ended up eating dinner on my own and getting chatted up by the waiter!

No comments:

Post a Comment