Thursday 5 February 2015

Snow & Visitors

On monday evening I got a few interesting and very welcome surprises.
:D
Welcome surprise number 1 was that when I got home Jay was in my parking space, and welcome surprise number 2 was that when I looked out of the window at 10pm the whole street looked like a snowy christmas card.
very festive for february.


The park was also impressive- Although by the afternoon most of the snow had melted- but the pond was still frosty and the duck footprints were really cool!




The weather being not ideal for getting out of my flat alive, Jay and I watched loads of TV- I have now seen the 1st 2 series of Sherlock and started to watch Luther- both of which I like very much.

On Wednesday night we went to the pub with both Karls and Jenni- Excellent company and an excuse to eat chicken goujons and JD BBQ sauce.
Jenni was on the cocktails. I behaved myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment