Thursday 29 August 2013

Pottery painting, Priory marina and Sizzling wok

Ray came to see us today- she's got bored of unpacking all her earthly belongings after moving house at the start of august- and then immediately working 3 weeks of night shifts so she's been living out of boxes for ages.

Last time Ray come to stay she was desperate to go pottery painting but we didn't have time- so this time we went DIRECTLY to the kiln.

Ray made a chest or draws for her jewellery which she decorated from a design she'd found on the internet.
I went for a more organic approach to decorating my cereal bowl.
Or a less artistic approach.

I never was the arty one!

After our artistic endeavours we went to Arcadia to buy some scottish tablet (theirs is AMAZING) and then to Limes for Roasted vegetable and mozzarella paninis.
It is my seasonal favourite.

We went for a mooch round priory marina as the weather was so lush.

We got home at the same time Traff got home from work- He passed his manager course today! woop!
So we went for dinner at the sizzling Wok with Karl and Emma to celebrate!
I am now so full of noodles I might turn into one.

No comments:

Post a Comment