Friday 1 February 2013

Craft 2/12- Paper crafts

On Tuesday I went to craft @ 229 with Amanda and Anita- Traff made us dinner before we went out- Yummy lebanese food and salad.
And then the craft evening always supplies amazing cakes and tea!

I'm excited for the next one as it's a wirework evening!

Anyways, Paper craft was harder than I expected. It's all about having a steady hand and getting your images symmetrical. bearing in mind you fold the paper in half, that should be easy. Don't be fooled. And it takes AGES! the time just flew by and all of a sudden we'd been there 2 and a half hours!

Anita teaches D&T and is really good at creative stuff- including paper cutting.

Here are my creations:


This was my first attempt- which was trickier than I thought it would be- and then it refused to be mounted on glitter paper- I had to use enough spray glue to kill a small child.


This is the bunting I made- I was quite pleased with this- it was my last make of the night so maybe I'd started to get the hang of it!

you'll spot the difference between mine and Michelle or Anita's handiwork...



The ladies being very hard at work being better at making things from paper than I will ever be. Even if I live to be 10000.




A greetings card that I made- which Is now winging its way to Helen Via royal mail!


I really had a lovely evening and enjoyed being crafty- it's so lovely to do something to de-stress midweek. and it's every other month so it's easy enough to justify having the evening off!
:)
It's not quite milgis "menopause club" but then I never was very good with a glue gun...








No comments:

Post a Comment