Sunday 11 November 2012

Rushden fireworks and a productive weekend

It's been an awesome weekend!

Traff was off on friday- so he was here when I got home from work which was lush- We went for dinner in Franky & Bennys- I'd never been there before!
It was yummy.
And they have cherry crumble!

Afterwards, we came home and had some drinkies and watched the last episode of house series 6 (New obsession.. CSI is so last year!)
Then we had more drinkies and played guitar hero. then we had more drinkies and couldn't play guitar hero anymore so we had to go to bed.

I met Karl for coffee and cake in town and we went man- shopping.
Primark has the most incredible range of xmas jumpers in the man section.
you know you need one.
even one with a fluffy- be-pompomed xmas tree on the front!
oh yes.
The cocacola advert has been on- so now we can buy festive clothing! huzzah!

In the evening Karl, Si, Zoe, Traff and I went to michelles and went with some of her friends to the fireworks:


everyone! climbing on someones wall to get a good view.


Traff and his new blue and black check hoodie- he's so easily persuaded to go out after work.


Traff, Trying to be Zorro.


Karl & Michelle




Everyone and their sparklers! for some reason the coloured ones didn't so much "sparkle" as just catch fire. Like distress flares. 


Karl.. drawing a church?


Zoe and her girlies!

Karl looking like a mugger!


Traff and Simon- Simon is making a special face.

I like going out in the evenings- especially when its dark! makes me feel like a naughty teenager! 

Afterwards we went to Asda and rode the trolly escalator.

Oh yes!

Sunday: we went for a 7 mile run/cycle. then I marked 60 exam papers. then I made risotto.
That is my whole weekend.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment