Saturday 3 November 2012

Fireworks!

yesterday was the fireworks display at the rugby club- So, we went for pre-drinkies in the flowerpot, then for food in the sizzing wok (it's amazing! you must go!)
And we still managed to see the "children's firework display" (less bangs, over by 7:30) and the grown up ones!

Karl, Traff and I had been sat on the wall for so long we'd almost frozen to death when Zoe, Michelle, Aaron, Sam, Alex and their friends arrived!

Karl then invited everyone back to my house for hot chocolate and cake. and sparklers (I god ID'd for sparklers- the woman in tescos would not have that I was over 18.. gah! it's the new hair-do)


Michelle and Aaron brought a thermos of tea to the display! I was very jealous.


Sparklers outside my house- We wanted to have them outside the rugby club but the police were less keen. :(










Karl, writing his name.. kinda..


Aaron and Michelle


Karl, demonstrating the principals of circular motion.




All of us- Aaron took the photo so I got to be in it! :) (Thank you Aaron!)


My Star! Very impressed with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment