Sunday 7 October 2012

Weekend adventures


So, this is my early birthday present from my wife! nude stockings with seams and a chocolate brown stole! I'be now pinned it with a sparkly broach, try and make it look more sumptuous.

We went shopping in town and I got the gold evening bag- there is a photo of that too- and I tried my dress on.. all looking goood
Got some individual false eyelashes, Liquid eyeliner and black mascara from claires accessories- super cheap! I'm impressed, although I was double the age of all the other shoppers.

Traff had work, and I went to the portuguese cafe withHelen- who is just returned from Rio. we had Portuguese pastries and tea (£2!!) I will deffo be going again- lovely place, friendly staff and its a bargain!

At about 10pm I decided to make Traff an apple pie for when he got home from work. it has a mix of herbs and spices with the apples (mulled wine mix- I forgot there were herbs in that..oops) but it was really good! thats a mistake that will turn into an intention! yes yes yes.

the beautiful pie in question!

new goldy handbag- its 80s does 40s but its pretty. I was with traff in rose tinted vintage looking for a bag and was all like "oh, I can't understand why I always take massive handbags out clubbing- All I need are my keys, wallet and phone"
bought the bag.
Realised I own a massive camera. 
FAIL.

I'll have to borrow Traffs camera for Hednas.


Got up this morning and it was FOGGY! I also got up thismorning with a horrible cold and headache after virtually no sleep. grrrrr.
Go away horrible cold.
but this means its autumn.

Spent the day feeling sorry for myself, swathed in blankets on the sofa.

So, to cheer me up, Traff made lebanese food for tea :) this is him rolling his meaty sausages (or kebabs, if you care not for double entendre)


cooking outfit.


The finished product! yummyyyyyy :) couscous, falafel, salad, yogurt with mint dippy things, kebabs made from minced meat and herbs... yessssss.


Now, we cheated a teeny weeny bit. but how could we not for that price? we also had the tagine one of these before and it was delicious. This we will do more often.


the chef, enjoying his dinner! :)


After this we sat about watching TV under a sea of blankets.

And I taught Traff to fox trot. he was really cute.

So, if you visit us any time this week, ask him for a dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment