Wednesday 31 October 2012

Friday... on hotels and Aeroplanes

After work on friday I went straight to Gatwick- I really love travelling straight from work- there is something naughty about it!
I flew to Croatia very very early on Saturday morning- normally I'd have just got up super early and made the flight on the saturday- but my mum was not so keen.

So we stayed the night in the Sofitel at the north terminal.

I'm normally pretty meh about hotels- something to do with spending so much time working in them... its ruined the magic- I spend my whole stay trying really hard not to use the coffee and tea/ dirty the mugs/ reusing wet towels and not using the bins to try and save the housekeepers work.
Often I strip the beds too at the end of my stay.
I remember how musch of a nice gesture all those things were!

But I think I would stay in the sofitel again! check out the VIEW!:








I passed an enjoyable number of hours watching aeroplanes take off and land.

No comments:

Post a Comment