Tuesday 11 September 2012

Patti Smith in Cambridge (On a school night)

A massive advantage of my new job is that I finish at 2:30. so I can be home by 3 EVEN if I cycle. winner (yeah, I also start at 7:30, but it's not all bad...) so traff and I went to Cambridge for 5pm and had time to have a lovely dinner out in cambridge and a drink before the concert!
:)

We went to the Gig early- normally we mooch about until the main act is about on,( if I have to stand up all day at work, I can't do it all evening too. I'm old now) but its just as well we did- Patti smith didn't have any support, so her act started at 8:30.

We had a moochy hour before she was on where we had some drinks and sat on the floor and listened to old reggae. I had coffeeeee.. I've never had coffee before at a gig... I was sober and still managed to pour it all over myself.

Very much enjoyed patti smith- I would go again! she was brilliant!







Coffeeeeeee


this is traff wearing my ballet pumps that got runover.

Patti smith and her band :)


the bicycle prison.


No comments:

Post a Comment