Sunday 1 July 2012

Strawberry picking

I went back to Didcot yesterday to take our old TV for my cousin who's just moved back home, and to see my parents.
My dad got home from work and asked us if we wanted to go and pick some cherries- unfortunately all the bad weather we've had has ruined the cherry crop- so we had to settle for strawberries instead.





As you can see, it was an industrious kind of afternoon.

After that we went back to my parents and I stupidly mentioned that Traff was collecting old clothes for the prebend day centre where he volunteers with homeless people.
My mum then insisted that we clear out mine and my sisters old wardrobes, all the coats from under the stairs and all the hats, gloves and scarves.
My sister also sent her boyfriend home and he filled 2 black bags of old clothes and shoes- very charitable.
in all the excitement then I managed to forget the one thing I had to remember- my car insurance documents to send away with my renewal! GAH.

I WAS supposed to go to warwick castle today but I have loads of work to do- and now I have to wait in for my parents to drop my insurance documents off too!
oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment