Tuesday 15 January 2019

Trist & Emma came to visit

I missed out on meeting with my uni friends on Sunday, so Emma came to see me on Monday night.

We made an enormous lasagna and listened to obscure music on Spotify.
We tried halo top ice cream and had gin... Guaranteeing a good night's sleep!

I had enough hours accrued from my northern adventure to be able to take Tuesday off!
Emma, Traff & I went to freedom trampoline park, then we made the most amazing tapas for lunch! Bread, olives, salad, manchago cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and couscous.
Followed with chocolate covered waffles from lidl.
So. Full.
We drove up to devises to see the view but it was super foggy so we walked around old town gardens.
Then we listened to more music and drank a ton of tea before trist arrived.

We went with him to spoons for apple crumble and custard. 😁 Best Tuesday ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment