Sunday 13 January 2019

Paddle boarding- missing opportunity

Today and yesterday night I was poorly. I kind of blame the swimming pool... They're essentially just giant disease incubators. But I do like swimming so I'm going to pretend that the inconvenient aforementioned truth isn't a truth.

Traff and Tracey and SJ went paddle boarding though! I'm so jealous.
I'd been looking forward to it as some well earned R&R after a hard week.

I watched Belle on Netflix and I Marie Kondo'd the crap out of the house!
6 bags for charity now and 5 for the clothes swap at the end of February.
That's with a bag of hand me downs each for Ray, Tracey and SJ!
To be perfectly honest, it's one of those jobs we've been working towards since our purchase went through.

When you rent, you can never chuck anything because you don't know if you'll need it on your next accomodation.
Honestly I'm chucking stuff we've been dragging all over the country for years 'just in case'
It's liberating!
Before Christmas I finally recycled our collection of packing boxes.

So, here are my jealousy photos from the paddle I missed today.
😭

No comments:

Post a Comment