Saturday 5 August 2017

New job proper!!

Ok, this is very exciting but i'm posting my secrets here before I get my official offer letter:
On Wednesday I had to go get my DBS check done because I now have two new jobs!

From January (6 months notice! I think they're taking the piss but I don't think there is much I can do...) I will be working 4 days (full time hours) for UKRI as a contracts portfolio manager, assessing grant applications for engineering and physical science projects at UK universities. I'll then we working 1 day a,week for Steam (and a few weekends and evenings).

I'm starting with Steam next weekend, and will work weekends for them until Christmas, so part of this trade off will be that i'm socially unavailable until 2018 because my current work are being so difficult!

I'm so excited for doing something new!
I celebrated with pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment