Monday 28 August 2017

Lazy bank holiday Monday

Today has been both lazy and brilliant.

We went to a Sunday night BBQ with the wrestling guys in Bedfordshire (hence the paddle boarding) yesterday so we had planned to have a lie in as we drove back late.

Marley had other ideas.
She came in at about 6am and slept on my front with her front legs stretched out hugging my neck. I didn't get so much sleep after that as she flexes her claws and twitches in her sleep... she decided at 7'30 to climb all over us to wake us up. Usually she's really good so we'll let her off this one.

Ray and I did chores in the morning and went shopping in the afternoon.
It was so hot though, it was not a good day for trying on clothes!

Traff and I spent late afternoon into evening mooching around in the garden with Marley.
I made tapas for dinner.
Nothing epic, but just a nice, chilled out day.
Well, chilled out except Marley getting stuck up a tree again.

No comments:

Post a Comment