Saturday 18 June 2016

hiiro no kakera

I'm a little bit addicted to crunchy roll at the moment. This is my latest find- It's pretty easy watching and it's aimed at teenagers, so unlike Psychopass it has a limited range of phrases used- which means I'm starting to learn some phrases, and recognise words! yaay!
It's also interesting as theres a definitive shift from "polite" to "casual" japanese language and phrasing too.
Educational TV watching!

Much less homoerotic than black butler (Which is still my favourite, but I'm waiting on either the film or the next book- having devoured the last one in 15 minutes on the day of release).


I'd really like to have a go at the game- I don't even remember ever seeing this! I guess it just wasn't as big a deal as Final fantasy.
I'll have to see if Traff can download it onto the PS4 for me to try!

I'm just working my way through the entire catalogue of anime on crunchy roll whilst packing.. suggestions greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment