Thursday 29 October 2015

Madrid Day 2

Today I started the day with nutela on bread and a doughnut.
Calories don't count on holiday,  right?
After eating everything went to retaro park. We get the metro from goya to retaro which was traff's parents first ever metro ride!
The park was beautiful.


























On the way back we stopped off at a market and I got a new leather back pack for 32 euros. It was a guilty purchase but I will definitely get plenty of use out of it!
We nipped into el court ingles department store which is a bit like the Spanish version of harrods.
Then to media mart to buy traff's dad a tablet. He's addicted to the 'word brain' game!
We also got gis new camera working so he looks super tech savy.
He found me a starlight filter for my film slr too so I will have to get my lazy arse out with a tripod once the xmas lights are up!
After lunch (ciabatta and gouda and real butter and cheesecake!) We headed out again to sol amd mooched around the square and the little independent clothes shops.
We walked to opera and had a gin in the square outside the opera house.


The cheapest opea ticket is 80 euros. The most expensive was 400 euro.  Mental.
We got the metro back and I had churros from the yellow shop in the square behind the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment