Sunday 20 September 2015

Sophie & James's Wedding

Sophie and James got married on Saturday- I have been excited about this because whilst I have attended loads of weddings for my uni friends (Who are mostly a bit older than me) This is the first time one of my school friends has got married.
We're so grown up!

I checked the invitation and it said 2pm, as we had loads of time we went for breakfast in harvester where I invented the deconstructed breakfast cheese cake- which is the coconut granola, greek yogurt and strawberry compote (Which is like Sara Lee cheesecake topping).
I ate soo much I thought I might die!

We got back to Ray's about midday and started to get organised- Then Ray found the insert that went with the invitation- which said we had to be seated by 1:45.
Erk! We left the house at 1:40 and drove like it was the F1- and arrived just after the wedding car. Way to make an entrance!
The ceremony was beautiful and I did have a cry when Soph walked down the aisle! I do love a good wedding!
After the ceremony we were served pimms on the lawn and the sun came out! Perfect!







We had time for photos and catching up before dinner and the speeches, which was awesome!


Then it was time for some more drinks- and somehow Traff got stolen by loads of children.



Then the cutting of the cake! (The layers were carrot cake, Chocolate cake, Lemon curd and Cherry and coconut- The best, in my expert opinion was the lemon curd!).

Sophie and James's first dance was beautiful- and without undermining it I think it was from the john lewis advert with the penguins.

Then, Disco and bar!


We had an amazing time- and we danced lots, especially to two tone! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment