Sunday 20 September 2015

Magic moisturiser!

I have super oily skin.  Like, my glasses struggle to stay on because there is no traction because my face is so slidey.
I am also always shiney in photos- and not in a 'glamour magazine' "dewy glow" kind of way.
I tried an oil minimising clinique moisturiser a few years ago but it was;
A) 30 quid for about 3 weeks worth
B) made my skin dry and scaley.
C) when I stopped using it or forget to apply it my face turned into a spotty oil slick.

So I had resigned myself to oily face as the lesser of two evils.

This weekend ray has introduced me to boots own version of the same product (which is twice the size and a fiver) in all the photos from  yesterday I do not have a reflective face and today my skin is still happy.
Winner.
This is a magic product which I will be stockpiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment