Friday 28 December 2012

Xmas eve

I've been super excited for xmas this year because for the first time in years we had a proper family christmas (excluding Traff.... but still, better than normal)

I went to see Abi in the morning.

When I got in my Aunt, Uncle and cousin had arrived for coffee and my mum made mountains of mini scones and sausage rolls and anything else mini and pastry based.

Then My sisyer and John came and brought my Nan- who was staying with them so it really was a full house.
:)

Later in the evening We all wen't to rays for a "pick and mix tea" and jugs of cocktails.
Turns out we werent awesome at cocktails- but we watched the snowman, then UP and then the snowman and the snowdog- which was the new one.

Just a lovely, chilled out evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment