Thursday 26 April 2012

Lush Face masks

Now, I had pretty much given this up as a bad job- I am a massive lush supported and I buy and use many of their products but heaven help their telephone team.
I drank two boxes of clipper tea so that I could go and have a blue face mask in public with Kirstie. my vouchers are sat in my house. I mentioned it to my mum, who decided to take up the offer too with one of her friends.

My booking got messed about pretty badly. wrong shop. wrong date. wrong time. no help. no replys to emails. unable to get through on the phone.
gave up.

My mother managed to book hers FOR A SATURDAY.and then her friend dropped out. so I did get my lush facial as a "substitute friend".
better than nothing I suppose.

We signed the against animal testing for cosmetics petition and signed the windows of lush in swindon (my mother signed herself Caz. what a rebel!)





No comments:

Post a Comment