Monday 2 April 2012

Holiday? what holiday?

It's been a busy and productive few days- 

Saturday:

We went Rock climbing at bigrock in milton keynes- I've been lots of times before- but always as a guest of a registered member- so Traff, Helen and I did our bouldering qualifications so we can now go on our own.
1 hour of demonstrating being safe. that was all it took!

Before climbing Helen came over and we made fried breakfast- Helen even brought scotch pancake mix and made us pancakes and golden syrrup for afters!
yummy!
she can come for breakfast any time she likes!


Sunday:

Peterborian adventure- we went to see Andy, Ellie and Tor- and we went for carvery.
then we went to ferry meadows and played football and flew kites and went on the miniature railway!
I will put the photos up separately!

Monday:

Today has been super organised!
Traff and I went to town- he wanted some yoga trousers and I wanted some shorts so we went to primark- he came out with what he intended to buy. I surfaced with 2 pairs of leggings.
that was a bit of a fail.
We went to Tavistock street and mooched about and we went to the library- I now have a library card! winner!
I have also joined Robinson pool- so I have a gym card too!
:D
(gym induction on saturday- wish me luck)

I rang Tmobile to leave their network because they've hiked my bill and managed to talk my way into an awesome deal!
new phone!
hopefully with fleetly app and something to play music when I'm at the gym!

I'm going to take my bike out for a spin in a bit and then maybe go and do some lengths of the pool if I haven't forgotten how...



No comments:

Post a Comment