Sunday 15 April 2012

BBQ

We were invited to a BBQ at one of my old colleagues house- he's now escaped and manages to get a super kuchy job at a middle school.

We all brought beer and food and things- but it turned out he'd thought of all that.

I drove Traff, Karl and Si over- they started on the rum in the car.
messy.

9 hours later I managed to round them all up and get them into the car (like hearding cats) and they were all so busy shouting and farting I almost reversed into a ditch- Thank you Tom for chasing after us and stopping me!
I abandoned all the men at Si's to watch films and carry on drinking.

Traff re-appeared about an hour later having attempted to "run home".


He is now asleep on my leg on the sofa smelling like a brewery.
Someone has a bad head.
it's not me.

Thank you everyone for a loverly day and evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment