Sunday 16 December 2018

Lazy weekend/ how Tracey ended up in a&e

This weekend was a pretty lazy looking one originally, but it ended up with us seeing plenty of people- Jenni and Therese came to town on Saturday, so we tried to brave town with the sideways rain. We made it to the Italian deli, but not much further.
Ace arancini though!
In the evening vwe went for dinner with Roz, Marek and Akua so I'm feeling like I'm back in the social loop.

On Sunday I decided to have a go at making the skirt pattern I posted. Tracey came over to do some marking.
All very safe and easy.
And then I somehow managed to see Tracey's finger. So gross. Basically there are two lessons here:
Keep away from clumsy people who have sewing equipment.
Keep your fingers out of the way!
So, we continued the marking in A&E.

Incidentally, I also did not finish the skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment