Wednesday 19 December 2018

1st day off before Christmas

I booked a bit of time off in the run up to Christmas- yesterday was my last 5.50am start of 2018!
That feels so good to say!

I finished two crafty projects- I finished the scarf I was making for my Mum for Christmas. I also finished my sequin skirt from the Pinterest pattern I posted- the one that had a blood sacrifice from Tracey.
I've also prepared the pieces for a few more projects, but I'm waiting to start those.

I've ordered a desk and a chair from Gumtree to make myself a sewing room in the back bedroom. I'm fed up with sewing on a coffee table that falls over every 5 minutes. So this is a good start for bigger projects in 2019.

I've also finally watched 'gone with the wind' so that's another film to check off of the two watch list.

I had a few chores to do today too- I had to go and restring a violin so I got a nice cycle ride out of it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment