Friday 21 December 2018

2nd day off before Christmas

I got stir crazy. I moved all my sewing and crafting stuff upstairs so that the house looked tidier.
And then I thought to myself, "before I hoover, I could move some furniture around..."

So, I moved the DVD unit to behind the sofa, the drawers behind the sofa upstairs and then the 6ft book case to where the DVD unit was.
And now there's a big gap by the TV so I might move the record player.

Then I washed all the rugs and dusted the surfaces.

By the time I hoovered it was gone 2pm and I was still in my PJs.

I had a wash and went into town to pick up my Amazon parcel which is for my parents for Christmas.
It was supposed to come last Wednesday to a drop off point but the driver lost it. 8 days later it still wasn't there so I cancelled it in a huff.

I bought Marley a fancy turkey cat food from the pet's corner shop. ( It's a bit more expensive than online, but I like that they have loads of choice and are independent).

Traff and I went to John Lewis to collect a replacement present for my parents- it ended up being £30 cheaper!
In addition, they had super middle class carol singers, accompanied by a pianist on a baby grand.
There were also free mince pies.
I do like a John Lewis shop 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment