Thursday 2 August 2018

Winning

Today has been a good day.
I was off work again yesterday with this horrible cold cough thing, but it is now finally starting to clear up.

I didn't have any plans for my no work Thursday because I've been feeling so rubbish, so I was pleasantly surprised when Jay turned up and said we were going to the Turkish baths.

2 hours of steam rooms should have sorted me out now!

After cooking ourselves, we had ice cream and he headed home.

When I got home I had two parcels- my new overboard case for paddle boarding and  my cycling challenge medal!
Whoop!
There is another challenge in November if you want to do some cycling for a good cause too ...

Traff took me out for dinner just to make my day more awesome. Tagline and good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment