Sunday 26 August 2018

Sunday sewing

I finally got round to doing all my repairs... 3 pairs of leggings, 1 pair of gym trousers and some PJ bottoms live to fight another day. I'm psyching myself up to make a red cocktail length shift dress but I don't want to make new bobbins because I'm feeling lazy.
I can sew red silk in black cotton with no interfacing or lining (because I only have emerald green lining fabric?!) and it'll look fine, right? 😂 #firstworldproblems

As an asside, I can see why Marley loves watching people parallel parking. It's mesmerising. The jeopardy!

I also think that the view from my sitting room window looks like a seaside town. And I am slightly disappointed it isn't.

I guess the question is: is is really dressmaking if you haven't used half the items from your kitchen?

So, that's a copy of a copy of a pattern onto greaseproof paper and onwards!

I ran out of red thread 30 minutes after the shops closed and with the dress 2/3 finished! I'll have another go tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment