Saturday 3 March 2018

Working from home

Our offices were closed early on Thursday and completely on Friday.
We were advised to work from home due to 'adverse weather conditions'.

It turns out that working from home when you own an extremely nosy cat is almost impossible.
Our boiler failed on Thursday night (but we revived it with boiling water over the outside pipes on friday afternoon, asper the facebook video!) So I set up my home office by the fire.

Marley rolled on all my paperwork, pushed all my pens off the table and typed oddities on my laptop.
She was not very productive.

Every time I got up she stole my chair. Eventually she agreed to share the chair by sitting on my lap.
Marley isn't a huggy lap cat. So this was a bit weird for us both.

I can see why bringing your cat to the office is discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment