Sunday 11 March 2018

The bread maker

On Saturday I made a lucky discovery.
A bread maker.
For £11.

Traff has been after one since before Christmas, he hadn't mentioned it for a while, but his whims tend to last quite a while.

I tend to do my charity shop rounds on a Saturday. Usually after books, sometimes for bits for 1940s looks or for clothes. But  on Saturday I found an extremely battered looking bread maker box.
I scoffed for a bit at the idiocy of buying second hand electronics.
Then the shop lady asked me if I wanted to see inside the box, as i'd been stood there staring at it lost in thinking.

She opened the box and the bread maker was brand new!
Then she told me it was not only.PAT tested but checked by an electrician.
So, I acquired it.

Traff has been very excited.
On Sunday he spent most of the day making Italian herb bread.
It's very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment