Saturday 24 March 2018

New cookbook

I bought lots of charity shop goodies today after the gym.

Tbh I was a bit naughty but it's all useful stuff.

I got 7 new tops for work for £8, this was pretty urgent as i'm working from Glasgow next week and have decided to wear my black jeans to fly in, rather than a skirt and tights. My schedule is pretty manic and i'm assuming I won't get time to change between the airport and my meeting on Monday or the end of the forum and my flight home on Tuesday night.

I usually wear a pencil skirt to work so I get away with slightly scruffy tops (because everything looks classy tucked into a pencil skirt). I'll also need to wear a suit jacket.
I got a new one of those too. M&S limited collection, black, £4.
(I actually have 3 suit jackets already but change is positive, right? This one is much posher than the others).

I also got a 1940s style vintage dress for £6 and two 1940s hats for £2. These I am very happy with these. I will post a hat selfie later.

My biggest extravagance was books today. £8.
I got a new Morse, a ww2 horrible history, oliver twist by Charles Dickens, Pemberley (pride and prejudice from the point of view of the servants), Dave Grohl s autobiography (for Traff) and a.cook book:
Supper club by Kerstin Rodgers.

It's mostly vegetarian so hopefully i'll be able to use some of my 'no work Wednesdays' to make yummy dinners!
Or to make kitchen disasters.
Either way.

Marley helped me read the cookbook by rolling on it and then eating the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment