Sunday 19 November 2017

Westonbirt

Today we had a family day out! We went to westonbirt to see the colour change festival.
Last year we went on bonfire night weekend. It was insane and not many trees had changed yet.
This time I was braced for chaos but it was great! Way more colours, way fewer people but slightly more mud.
I'd go later in the season next year.

So, we walked around the woods.
Then we went to tetbury for scones. Afternoon tea and lindseys!
We also went to a craft fair- they had silver flatware made into jewellery. There was a bangle made from clawed sugar tongs.
I want it, but trying it on made me look like a self harmer.
They also had rings made from mustard spoons and cake forks! It was,awesome.

More shopping in tetbury.

Ray and I had another dim sum and ru paul evening.
😁

No comments:

Post a Comment