Saturday 25 November 2017

Crafty day

We had an awesome crafty day at Abi's!
We had planned to do xmas crafts, but i've been so crazy with work I hadn't had a chance to get any festive resources.
I decided to just take projects that needed finishing.

So, this should have made me super organized. But it did not.

Marley got us up at 5:20am (she hasn't quite got the hang of the clocks going back yet). We fed her, read the news in bed, got up at 8.

I still managed to be super late. Made worse by stopping at millets! (Xmas shopping! I'm almost done now!).

Abi and kirstie both made skirts. I felt silky because I could easily have done the same if i'd thought about it.
I fixed ray's coast skirt, as i'd promised to do that ages ago!
I finally finished my espadrilles and I changed the claw clasps on some broken necklaces.
So still productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment