Sunday 5 November 2017

Lush spa, Bath

Last year, for Christmas my mum, aunt, sister and I paid for a lush spa treatment voucher for each other.
Ray and I had a tailor made each and my mum and aunt both opted for a spell.

We finally cashed our vouchers in yesterday.

I think the Bath Lush spa is the nicest one so far. I would definitely go back!

I've had a tailor made massage before and it is my favourite. But yesterday it was incredible!
My back is tender today, but so much more free!

After the massage Ray and I went to the chinese supermarket, the one in Bath is next to scribbler. It's amazing. I got so many cooking sauces and more tea.

Then we had lunch in Jamies. Lunch was awesome. I'm not a massive Jamies fan. I sort of feel like if i'm going to eat Italian food I should eat it at a good, independent, Italian restaurant rather than a chain. However, this was not my choice and putting my snobbisness aside it was a good meal and good service.

This is where the day became less relaxing. Long story short:

Ray lost half a tooth and I had an allergic reaction to something I ate (which is entirely my own fault, I didn't bother to ask about ingredients or separate menus at jamies because I was lazy and a bit embarrassed.)

The upshot of all this was a shortened day out in Bath and I missed the fireworks. 😢

No comments:

Post a Comment