Monday 19 December 2016

Lithium battery phone chargers

I'm annoyed about this but not surprised, but if I.post it here and save someone £16.99 then i've done my bit.

I was warned the air china were really strict on what's allowed/not allowed on the flights and some of their rules are really different to everywhere else.

Tats warned us that when she had a layover in Beijing last year they confiscated external phone chargers at the hand luggage search.
I didn't charge mine, as one of their conditions to be allowed to keep it is that it's sealed and clearly shows their power wattage.
That done I thought i'd complied and asked at the air china desk if it needed to go in my hold or hand luggage. He said hold.

Still got it confiscated in china.

Tbh, I just wouldn't bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment