Monday 2 May 2016

Paddle boarding & Priory Marina

Today was a bit of a "morning after the night before" kind of day. We went out on Sunday night, as it would have been traff's wrestling show that got postponed over licensing issues. it only got postponed on Friday- so Sah, Dan, James, Lis, Andy and Aaron where already here or on their way. Therefore, we made the most of it.
It was messy.
And not very dignified. We drank Prosecco with gin in it. the went on a pub crawl.
I ate pizza from Santaniellos (Which is a Bedford institution, by the way- you should eat their pizza slowly and savour every mouthful. you won't find a better pizza at such a reasonable price with such lovely service anywhere else. I defy you to find better) and devoured the whole thing before everyone even had their dinner.
Then went in search of pudding. Couldn't find anything so ate a whole box of polish delicatessen biscuits. Like, a very big box.
Came home, watched my favourite wrestling tag team fore fit their match (It was a bad night for matches) and then went to bed rather later than is sensible.


Today, I undertook a kayaking taster session with a hangover. I don't think I like kayaking.
However,I did get to paddle a relentless touring board on the river. So I guess that's something as a take home.
I like that board.
One to add to my "to consider" list.



Then we went to Priory with Ellie and or who came to collect Andy. They had lunch at the pub and it was actually nice enough to sit outside. Then we went to the play area and got rained on.




We finished the evening with some giant cake from Maypole farm & then bloated netflix watching.
I'm not ready for Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment