Wednesday 22 April 2015

London with Amanda

I met up with Amanda in London on Sunday- It was sooooo good to see her as it's been almost a year since we last met!
She only lives in London so theoretically we should see each other loads, but we seem to be taking it in turn to visiting Cardiff the weekends I am here she is not and vice versa.

We went to Choccywoccydodah and shared their 5 layer cake-  the servings of cake are so huge there is no way anyone could finish a whole one on their own, Trust me, I am truly an expert in the art of cake eating and even I couldn't.
After cake and tea we headed to Selfridges and had a mooch around Oxford street.
Then we headed over to the east end to the spitalfields market and rough trade.

After all our walking and spending too many pennies, we went for dinner in honest burger.
:D
I would like to live in honest burger please.













No comments:

Post a Comment