Sunday 4 March 2012

Vintage shopping in london



My first ever kilo sale- this one was run by judy's affordable vintage- I really can't believe what good value it was- it was bout 5 items for £15. I might go to one of the bath or bristol ones- the london one was busy and the 1st evening was "trade only" which meant the awesome stuff was probably snapped up on friday.
loads of 70s 80s and 90s stuff though and I got my outfit (or part of it) for the medieval wedding.
score!


with our plunder!


not a shirt!
Traffs been after a shirt in that patter since we lived in cardiff- Hayley was so excited when she thought she'd found him one.. 




petticoats on the ceiling..like clouds :D


guess where we went...


Casette tapes! in rough trade- I can't remember the last time I saw one!
:D

Things always sound better on tape... until they go wibbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment