Saturday 11 February 2012

New bike take 2


:D

I found a really lovely man in Long Hanborough who restores and delivers vintage bikes- with stands/baskets/bells/dynamos and anything else your heart could possibly desire!

This beauty cost me £60.

he brought me a whole van of bikes to try out and let me have a go at riding all of them which was much better than my normal gumtreeing.

this is his website:
http://www.oxbicycles.co.uk/

or you can just email him- through the site or ask me and I'll give you his email- I just emailed him and said I wanted a vintage bike, they style and size of frame and he was awesome- sent me loads of photos so I could pick and then brought them to me to try! (he does mens and normal bikes too- and he is genuinely lovely!)

I don't think I've ever been more chuffed with customer service or a product or a price! consider this a recommendation!

Anyone fancy going cycling when the weather is better?

No comments:

Post a Comment