Wednesday 15 February 2012

Chinatown


I want these! 


this is bubble tea- bubble tea turned out to be soy milk and fruit with tapioca "bubbles" which you can choke on at random because they give you a straw big enough to accommodate them.

I think I have no ingested my lifetimes recommended allowance of "bubbles".

other than the death-trappy-ness it was yummy.



we went to a place with lots of chinese people in. the menu wasn't the kind of chinese food western people usually meet..hears, frogs, tripe, fish heads etc.

noodles was a safe bet- we also had meat skewers which were super spicy.

the food was good- next time I may be more adventurous.


Walked off dinner by mooching to topshop and then walking back to kings cross station because the buggered up the tube.. (the northern line BRANCHES. I need to remember this).


The british library all lit up in the dark- I'd like to go here one day- and now I know its 2 min from the station maybe I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment