Thursday 7 February 2019

Life update? I guess?

So, I've been more hopeless than usual at maintaining any social media presence this week.
The knock on effect of this is that I can't update my blog with photos unless they're on Instagram. Long story short, I was using an app to update my blog. Then I updated my phone and now I can only update my blog through the official blogger website. Definitely not so great on my phone!
😭
It's so frustrating I genuinely am only bothering to update it because it's been going soooo long.
Ok, grumpy moment over.

On Monday I went to Oxford for an appointment and to visit sta travel to try and make a bit if progress with mine and Emma's NZ trip for Becca's wedding.
Exciting times!
I discovered a new Korean cafe on ST Clements too called Rachel's. Very yummy.
On Tuesday I was working in Oxford again too.

Wednesday was an early start and working in London. I had hoped for an early night on Wednesday night and a lie in on Thursday.
Sadly Marley had other ideas.
She really gets spooked by windy weather and won't go outside if it's a bit breezy. Last night we caught the tail end of a hurricane. Marley was inconsolable from 1am until about 4.30am.
She kept crying and fussing and trying to keep an eye on the weather. In the end traffs went to sleep in the spare room as he was working and I built marley a Duvet nest and tried to cheer her up. Today I have baggy eyes and a headache for my troubles!


No comments:

Post a Comment